Author Topic: What did you like/dislike about this server?  (Read 1464 times)

Offline CakeLancelot

• Reputation 17
    • View Profile
    • What do you think?
  • MC character:

Image of Cake_Lancelot

What did you like/dislike about this server?
« on: November 24, 2016, 03:35:47 PM »
I want to gauge player interest in certain areas, and what better way to do that than asking the players themselves! Of course, this doesn't necessarily have to mean what you like or dislike now, it could mean what you enjoyed about the server in the past.

I'm leaving this question pretty open ended, feel free to give some criticism, praise, stories, anything! I'll be using the results of this to make a strallpoll on how to revitalize the server(s). Minecraft servers have changed a lot and we need to get back on track!

Might add to this post later as I wrote it initially pretty off-the-cuff, I will list said changes below if any...

Offline Rob106

• Reputation 2
    • View Profile
  • MC character:

Image of Rob106

Re: What did you like/dislike about this server?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 11:14:50 PM »
The server is truly a wonderful server that has a lot of potential. There have been many issues in the past that have led to it not shining as brightly as it could.  I think anyone who has ever played CakeFace would agree it is a lot of fun, but everyone would also agree the reason it is still lacking is due to the non existent player base. Once again ill say it, the server is great and is endless fun in my opinion, but without other people it sucks the fun out of it.. I would like to help the server and have attempted to on multiple occasions but due to my limited accessibility to Erik's attention and perms I personally can not do anything at this moment to impact the server. I am glad to see you are interested in getting the server back on track though and if you have reconsidered any of my earlier offers they still stand.. Either way though I will always be faithful to the server. I wish you good luck with getting the server back on track and I will support you every step of the way.

Offline SuperHunter123

• Reputation 0
    • View Profile
  • MC character:

Image of SuperHunter123

Re: What did you like/dislike about this server?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 07:24:57 PM »
Like Rob said, this server is super fun and DOES have great potential.  I like this server because it reminds me of the olden days of Minecraft, like before all these new crappy updates and more people played.  Hopefully we can get it up soon.  Thank You.