Author Topic: Applying for staff  (Read 699 times)

Offline ThunderAnime

• Reputation 0
    • View Profile
  • MC character:

Image of ThunderAnime

Applying for staff
« on: June 03, 2016, 09:00:44 PM »
Dear any reader,
Hello! I'm sending in this to apply for staff. I would be happy with anything that was open (mod or helper).
In my opinion I would like to start off as a helper, so later on I could maybe become a mod. Starting off as a helper would show how I would work with any new privileges I'm given, and so I can earn the trust of my fellow helpers or upper people.
My in game name is currently ThunderAnime.
I've been playing on this server for over a year now, and since it is now back up and running, for the past three days I've been on since I've come home from school. I normally come on every day from 2-5 hours (weekends more +summer).
Right now I have the ultimate rank, but I know that ranks will be changing soon so I don't know what I will be then.
I live in the eastern timezone, and I don't know if anyone else has the same time as me XD so i don't know if I would be able to talk to some people who may live in a different time zone.
I would like to be a helper (or mod what ever you prefer)
I would like to be a helper because I want to be closer to everyone on the sever. I want to help this server in anyway I can, if it is bad people saying things in hat or spamming, or people using hacks to find other people. The server being new and all again is a huge opening for bad people to come on. And it would hurt me so much if I had to watch them break rules and I can't do anything about it.
If I was picked as a helper, I would definitely help out the server. I would also try and share ideas with everyone to try and help the server. Like help rebuild things like the VIP room, the end warp, nether warp, and anything that had to do with building ideas.
I have never been anything on any other sever, but I have applied to one but they never got back to me.

Since that is everything that is required, I would like to say some mother things if you need to get in contact with me. If ever needed I do have a Skype, so if there was ever some kind of meeting I would be able to join in. I would also like to say that I'm very happy to have the server up again, so I'm able to play on my favorite faction sever.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you get back to me soon.
Thank you for everything,
ThunderAnime~

Offline CakeLancelot

• Reputation 17
    • View Profile
    • What do you think?
  • MC character:

Image of Cake_Lancelot

Re: Applying for staff
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 10:08:58 PM »
Accepted! Talk to me whenever I'm on the server to get helper position.